Monday, August 16, 2010

Work in progress


Last Friday Aug. 13th my gross P&L was up 6% however because i over traded during the day with 6200shrs my commission reduced profits to a Net of 1% for the day.

I over traded early in the morning by placing long positions on TNA around 9:40am. The general momentum of the stock was to the down side but my bias mentally was trying to rationalized that the stock had bottom and was poised for a move to the upside.

Each circle is a major turning point technical on both ETFs.

I did cached a good portion of the 2nd wave on TNA. I started longing the stock but because of my equity size i was cautious by taking small losses when the stock would go against me 10-20cents. I need to work on my patients and discipline to reduce over trading and my risk to the down side.

I missed the final wave because i was burned out after fighting back to make up for the losses i had.

No comments: